Wednesday 20 July 2011

Learning to love it...

Another excellent post on Good Hubby's blog today, and something which really resonated with me...

"My chastity fantasy has two parts.  One part is for the control to be hers, no matter her decision. The other part is that, at some point, I be subjected to lengthy denial, that we get to a point where I am truly asking her to allow me to cum, because I don’t want to hold back anymore, and she tells me that she wants me to wait. That if the decision is truly hers, then I cannot have an orgasm..."

This is so on the money, and I so get where he's coming from here. Because it's one thing for someone to deny you when they know that's what you want, it's quite another for them to deny you for their own pleasure. But as Good Hubby explains further it seems that his wife NW is moving towards just that...

"...that wasn’t going to happen as long as the control/denial wasn’t a facet that she was invested in. But here we have her openly stating that she was enjoying it. So, I prodded further. In essence, she has not allowed herself to become invested in the idea. She was afraid that she would really get into it and that the control would become the expected norm, for her, but that I might end it at any time. What then? She would have primed and re-wired herself to have complete control over my orgasms, only to have the rug yanked from beneath her feet.  And, believe it or not, what this really tied back into was masturbation. Her fear that I would, at some point, burn out on this and revert back to old ways. When things were not so intense. And she would find herself left hanging.
She wants the control. She wants to deny me. She has bought into it!"

Which means that GoodHubby is now faced with a somewhat difficult choice, does he freely give over complete control, knowing that his wife is ready to deny him for her own pleasure rather than his own? Or, what... I don't know what the alternative is, as he hasn't really made this clear. Now of course, my initial reaction is of course YES YES YES! Because for me that sounds like perfection. But Mr Good Hubby is by his own admission a colossal wanker* (4 times a day on average, pre-chastity), and he deems a week without coming quite a long time, so it's different for him. And reading his blog I'm not so sure that he's really ready for that kind of control. It'll certainly be interesting to see what happens from here on.

As far as Mistress R goes, I don't think she's got to the stage of denying me solely for her pleasure yet, but I hope that one day she will. Like Good Hubby I would love to get to the stage where I was truly desperate to cum but she still said no, because it pleased her to keep me in denial. Do you know what, just typing that has made my cock so fucking hard...

*Some jokes just never get old.



No comments:

Post a Comment