Monday 18 July 2011

Poll is now closed, bu there's a new one...

Okay so, it seems that 74% of you firmly believe that July is going to be the first orgasm free month of my life since, about 1982... that's pretty one-sided. We shall see.

So I decided to add a new poll (one for the men and one for the women) to get your views on anal sex. Do you love it, hate it, have you never tried it, or do you only do it for your lover / Mistress? I must say I do like being fucked with a strap-on, but sometimes it's less comfortable than others, if you get the angle right it's really nice, and sometimes I'm sure I could cum from being fucked... I haven't really been strap-on'd since we started the longer chastity periods and I think that would be even more likely now. Mistress R tends to use a dildo or a butt plug on me in our Femdom sessions, but for me there's nothing like the feeling of actually being fucked and feeling her pushing it into you...

No comments:

Post a Comment