Saturday 2 July 2011

And another reward...

Mistress R and I just spent the evening watching 'The Mummy' (I'm sorry but Patricia Valasquez is so much hotter than Rachel Weisz, or maybe it's just that her character 'Anck su Namun' is an evil, cuckolding bitch?), and when it had finished, she declared that it was time for me to be teased again...

Patricia Valasquez

So once again I was sucked and stroked and Mistress held my cock as she licked my balls and then kissed me so that I could taste my cock (mixed with wine) on her breath. It was so fucking hot. Then when she was nearly finished she was gently kissing my cock and stroking it with just her finger tips, I so didn't want her to stop but I knew she was going to.
She asked me if I could promise her that I definitely hadn't touched my cock and I said that I could and that, "It's your cock..." to which she smiled and replied, "I decide..." and gently stroked it a little more before stopping altogether, and moving up to kiss me once more. As she was kissing me I could feel my hard cock pressing against her gorgeous tits through her T-shirt, and once she pulled away all I could do was sit there, slumped back in the chair, eyes closed, breathing heavily as my cock slowly deflated.
I really hope she wants some attention tomorrow because I really, really, REALLY want to taste her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment