Tuesday 12 July 2011

A few thoughts...

Some of you may have noticed over the last couple of days that my frantic pace of posting has slowed somewhat, there are a couple of reasons for this. Firstly, it had to happen sooner or later, and I have other things I'm trying to get started and done (not to mention the book that's stuck on 21,000 words for several weeks now). And secondly, the fact is, things are running rather smoothly now. Mistress R has pretty much settled into her new position and while this is great for me it certainly means I have less to fret about, talk about and analyse to death... so what's ultimately good for me is probably bad for the productivity of the blog.
Still, I'm happy to report that last night Mistress R had another lovely orgasm, which was preceeded by some lovely foot teasing and some deliciously stingy slaps. After I had made her cum I put the cocksling on again and asked Mistress R very nicely if I could taste her pussy again. She straddled my face and I plunged my tongue inside her, revelling in her wet pussy, then she moved so that she could reach back and rub my very hard cock (extra hard seeing as it was in the cocksling) which meant I could only reach her clit, still nice but I wanted to push my tongue deeper inside her and really taste her. After a while she decided that I'd had enough pleasure for one night and we got up and watched an old 'Yes, Prime Minister' on DVD.
So you see, she's found her place and so have I and so there's really not so much to talk about. Which isn't to say that I'm losing interest in the blog, not at all, and I certainly still hope to post most days, but probably not five times a day like it has been up until now. I will also try and intensify my caption production, and maybe even write some more short stories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment