Saturday 7 September 2013

Worth the wait...

So busy this weekend, so much to do... but despite that, Mistress R and I found time for some bedroom fun this afternoon. We both had awful night's sleep last night so we are both really tired, and yet we both seemed really horny as soon as we got into bed and my cock was soon rock hard. However, Mistress should always cum first, so I was soon down between her legs licking her gorgeous pussy to a really good orgasm.
Having satisfied my Mistress it was my turn and also time to collect my one outstanding reward. Mistress soon had me hard again and then reached for the glass butt plug, she lubed me up and soon the plug was deep in my ass as she stroked and sucked my cock. it felt fucking fantastic I have to say and it wasn't many minutes before Mistress was stroking me hard and I was getting close. Having been given permission to cum I could only watch as Mistress stroked my cock hard until the first drops erupted and then all but let go...but then just as I resigned myself to my first ruined orgasm in ages, she grabbed it again and pumped it hard until I jerked so much under her that the glass plug fell out of my ass.
After Mistress had me lick her fingers clean and we had flopped back onto the pillows I asked her what just happened, she said she was going to ruin it but changed her mind at the last second... and then added, 'But you would have been happy with whatever I'd have decided, wouldn't you?', to which of course the answer is yes.
I was happy to see cum erupted from my cock after last time (two weeks ago) when I had an almost completely 'dry' orgasm. I think my cock is definitely back to normal now.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment