Monday 2 September 2013

Lovely ass worship...

Well I got to claim one of my rewards tonight, after eating Mistress's pussy and making her cum she stroked my cock nicely (it seems totally back to normal now thank goodness) and then allowed me to lick her delicious ass several times. It seemed like she was in two minds about allowing me to cum, she stroked my cock hard and then straddled me and sank down onto my cock. I asked if she would please take her bra off, she didn't respond at first...I think she was thinking about it. Then she peeled it down so that I could see her gorgeous nipples as she rode my rock hard cock.
In fact I wondered if I might be about to enjoy a nice cream pie in fact... but no, she got off and stroked me hard again and then loosened her grip, before having me lick her juices off my fingers. Some cock slapping followed and some more stroking, but ultimately she left me hanging... the only thing escaping from my cock was a single tear of pre-cum.
I still have another reward in hand, the glass butt plug... which is just as well because I don't imagine I'm going to be getting another one tomorrow, I envisage my first failure. But still, ten weeks straight before a fail is not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment