Sunday 29 September 2013

300 Orgasms...

Last night Mistress R had her 300th orgasm since April 1st 2011, and it was a bloody good one as well! Which was extra important seeing as it was an important milestone, would hate it to have been mediocre, or one of those that are really hard to achieve and seem to be over before they even start.
But no, this was really good and Mistress R responded by giving me some fantastic teasing. She was really working the head of my cock with her tongue and then she started with her teeth which was so intense. She gave my cock and balls some really good slaps too... I'm getting hard now just thinking about it.
When I could tell she was starting to wind down I begged her to let me taste her pussy again. She got up on her knees and told me that I could but that there would be no more teasing. I didn't know if that was a statement or an option, I took it as a statement... since I would have chosen it anyway it really didn't matter too much.
Mistress straddled my face and I plunged my tongue into her soaking pussy. She tasted so incredible, I could have happily laid there for hours. Mistress started working her clit against my tongue but after a short while she climbed off me and knelt beside me. Still eager I lifted myself up and gave her another few licks and gentle sucks before she pulled away and we lay down together, my cock still rock hard and rubbing frustratedly against her stomach.
Since I started this blog and started keeping records of Mistress R's orgasms she's had 300 orgasms, the first 100 took 312 days, the second 100 took 327 days and the most recent 100 took 275 days. I'm surprised the second hundred took longer than the first, but then there was some shitty periods of illness last year leading up to Christmas where we didn't really feel like much at all.
I'm very happy that the third 100 have come so much quicker though, that's real progress! In contrast of course, I'm pleased to say that my orgasms are becoming less frequent. I can't do a 100 comparison because I probably won't get there for another two years, maybe more... but in the first year I was allowed 23 orgasms, in the second it was 22 and so far this year (half way through) it's been just 9. Although I have had five ruined ones. Also, while I was allowed to cum inside Mistress nine times in the first year, and a whopping twelve times in the second year (once a month!), this year it's only been three times so far.
Anyway by way of celebration, here's a little graph illustrating Mistress R's quarterly results (I've assumed one more orgasm for Sept 13 since there's still two days left to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment