Thursday 19 September 2013

Hotel foot worship...

Mistress R and I spent last night 150 miles from home in a very nice countryside hotel, looking out over lovely views and deer milling about doing whatever it is that deer do... Unfortunately, shortly before we arrived Mistress told me she was experiencing period pains, which was not entirely unexpected but we had hoped it might stay away for another day or so.
After munching the complimentary shortbread biscuits and having a nice cup of tea in the room, we were both lying on the bed when I noticed that Mistress R had taken her socks off. I decided it was too good an opportunity to miss and so I slid down the bed and started kissing Mistress's beautiful feet. I must have continued for fifteen or twenty minutes while Mistress lay back reading her magazine, indeed I only stopped when Mistress put down her magazine and bent forward to kiss me.
She dragged me up the huge bed and had me lay down next to her, whereupon she started kissing me and squeezing and stroking my hard cock through my jeans. I wondered where this might lead, but in the end after a while Mistress just stopped and said we needed to get ready to go eat.
Later that night when I kissed her goodnight she grabbed my cock and stroked it a little while and than turned over and pressed her ass really hard against my cock, squeezing it against me. It felt wonderful and she kept pressing back several times, obviously more than aware of just how hard I was and how frustrating it was for me.
Oh yes, she told me that she had absolutely loved her foot worship earlier too!

No comments:

Post a Comment