Thursday 5 September 2013

Hot hot hot...

Today is supposedly the last day of hot weather, well I won't be sorry if it is to be honest! Last night's pussy worship had to be conducted with windows wide open, which is always a bad move cos you just know there'll be some noise outside at just the wrong moment.
Well, there very nearly was, but fortunately I managed to push Mistress over the edge anyway, though I could tell it wasn't really one to remember. Being so warm and because neither of us had slept well the night before I asked Mistress to keep hold of my other treat for another day or so, which she was happy to do.
She then stroked me until I was really throbbing, she was pumping my rock hard cock hard, but I didn't seem to be getting close no matter what she did, just throbbing hard. She slapped my cock quite hard too, which was lovely... and she told me how lovely it was to have my cock back the way it should be after my sore/rough foreskin problems. I couldn't agree more!
By the end my cock really was achingly hard and as I could tell the session was drawing to a close I started questioning my wisdom as I now really, really wanted her to plug my ass with glass and stroke me to the very brink, or maybe beyond.
Several times recently I have thought Mistress was looking to give me a ruined orgasm, but she hasn't. In fact I haven't had one since June, don't really know why that is, but whatever, it's up to her I guess. Hopefully there'll be more teasing tomorrow or maybe Saturday actually... and still got my glass butt plug to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment