Sunday 15 September 2013

Absolute scum...

I just read a post on another blog saying something along the lines of 'Many men believe that rape is okay and that other men would agree with their actions, more men should speak out against rape to let these men know that they are wrong'.
While I doubt many men who read my blog are likely to agree with that statement, it can't do any harm to make my position crystal clear. The idea of forcing myself on a woman is completely alien to me, I cannot imagine ever doing that in a million years. Truth be told I can't even begin to comprehend that mindset at all.
In the old days, when I was still free to penetrate Mistress freely, if I thrust into her at the wrong angle and 'hurt' her I would feel terrible. Although I do miss being able to go on top (it's pretty rare these days) one good thing about Mistress controlling the pace and angle for her pleasure is that this never happens.
I once chased a kid down the street for throwing something at my cat, I can't imagine what I'd do to someone who attacked my Mistress... to be honest I think I would probably end up in prison.
I read on the BBC website that a survey of men in parts of Asia produced the appalling statistics that one in four admitted to rape (LINK) with nine out of ten of those saying that they had raped their partner. Cultural differences aside I really don't get this idea that your partner is obliged to have sex with you, and that smacks to me that even consensual sex is something of a one-way street.
How unfulfilling must it be to have sex with someone who consents but isn't 'there' with you, in the past I have struggled to keep hard if I even doubt that Mistress is really interested (not that that happens very often), but then I've never understood the appeal of prostitutes either.
So, yes rapists are indeed the scum of the earth... if I had a daughter I would send her to Karate classes or something. But I would also counsel her against the dangers of getting so drunk that she didn't actually know whether she had consented to sex or not, because although I feel nothing but scorn for the 99% of men who are accused and deserve all that is coming to them, I also feel for the 1% who are innocent of any wrong doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment