Monday 23 September 2013

First day back at work...

Nobody likes to go back to work after a week off, right? Even if you've only got three weeks until your next week off... and seeing as we had our Femdom session yesterday, I didn't really anticipate much in the way of fun tonight, despite Mistress hinting in our emails through the day. I thought, we'll get home and both be too tired...
But no, in fact that wasn't the case. Mistress and I slipped into bed around eight and it was totally lovely. Mistress was in bed first and I lay down beside her and started kissing her and stroking her beautifully silky thighs, I adore Mistress's legs they are just.... perfect. I could kiss them all day and never get bored.
Soon I was gently teasing her pussy with my fingers and then I moved down the bed and kissed the top of her right thigh. As I moved round Mistress pressed her foot against my rock hard cock (which hadn't even been touched yet) and then I settled down between her thighs, trying to get comfortable while lying on six inches of throbbing hard cock!
I spent a little while indulging myself kissing Mistress's gorgeous inner thighs, did I mention how much I love her legs already? Mmmmmm... but of course, eventually my need to taste her delicious pussy overcame all else and I moved so that I could do just that. Mistress tasted and smelled divine and I felt so happy getting to eat her beautiful pussy again so soon. I told her yesterday that I need her pussy every day and I really would love to taste her every single day... she was nice and wet and soon started to make those lovely little moans and groans that tell you you are doing something very right. I love to hear them, it's music to my ears.
I worked her pussy all round with my fingers and teased her clit with my tongue and soon I knew she was getting close, she seemed to teeter on the edge for some time and then she came quite hard. The second it was over I just wanted to do it all over again, making her cum makes me so happy... well, maybe tomorrow?
After that we lay down together and Mistress started teasing my cock, she moved down the bed and started sucking and nibbling my cock with her teeth, before adding some slapping to the equation. It felt great and by the time she called a halt I was so hard and aching for her to continue that I begged her not to stop. She offered me a choice between three slaps, five strokes or three squeezes. I hate when she does that because every time I make my choice I can never help wondering if the other choices would have been better...
I chose three slaps, and Mistress at least made them particularly hard and stingy which left my aching cock, well...throbbing and aching really.
I pulled her close and we kissed as my poor denied cock rubbed against her beautiful, silky smooth, sexy legs.... so fucking HARD! My ruined orgasm yesterday obviously had no relieving effect, in fact if anything I'm sure it has only made me more desperate, which is good of course, because that's exactly what it's 'supposed' to do isn't it?

Poor Mistress Marie isn't feeling very good at the moment, she is a good friend to many of us and an excellent blogger, I'm sure she'd appreciate it if you guys visit her blog and leave her a nice message. HERE would be a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment