Wednesday 25 September 2013

So frustrating. So hot. So good...

Mmmm, well...that was nice! Mistress came nicely on my tongue and then had me move up the bed so that she could tease my cock while I knelt between her legs. I was starting to think about asking to be allowed inside her when she slid forward and fed the tip of my cock inside her slippery pussy. But rather than allow me to push forward she kept me there, stroking my shaft with her fingers while the first couple of inches remained static inside her. It was frustrating, to say the least... and eventually I begged her to let me push into her.
She didn't say anything but finally let me push my throbbing cock inside her, however she immediately told me to stay slow, so I spent the next few minutes slowly sliding in and out of Mistress's gorgeous pussy and then she firmly pushed me out and told me to lie down. Then she spent a few more minutes stroking and slapping me while she kissed me deeply, and then (at my prompting) gave me one final firm slap to my balls, which was sooooooo fucking good.
Afterwards Mistress told me it had been a bit painful having me inside her and joked that my cock must be getting bigger, which could be taken two ways I guess! I'll take it as a compliment though... what can I say, I'm a man. I hate to think of her not enjoying it though... that definitely does suck.

Only a week to go until our 20th wedding anniversary, looking forward to that. Amazing to think that we've been together for 21 years and still so much in love and happy together. And this past three years has probably been the best in many ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment