Sunday 29 September 2013

Great weekend...

Another wonderful and hard orgasm for Mistress R this afternoon, she tasted so good... afterwards I thought maybe Mistress was going to let me cum inside her! After stroking my cock for a while she really went to town on it, slapping and biting it and then swung herself on top. I thought, this is it, she's going to tell me to cum inside her and then she's going to sit on my face and have me lick her cum filled pussy clean...
Well, that didn't happen.
After a short time I begged her to take her bra off, she made me beg several times but eventually relented and slipped it off, exposing her gorgeous breasts. She looked so, so good. I reached up and squeezed them as she started riding my cock, pushing up to meet her as she rode me hard, it felt wonderful, her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my long denied cock, though I never felt like I was going to spill my twenty-two days denied load.
Suddenly, she told me to stay still and started riding me slower, then she got off and lay down next to me stroking my slippery cock again. Then she knelt over me and rubbed my cock all over her breasts as she continued jerking it. She stroked it hard and fast but still I wasn't really getting close, more slaps followed and then I begged her to let me taste her pussy again.
Initially she said 'No more today', but I begged more and she straddled my face again and I eagerly licked her sopping wet pussy, she was so wet and tasted so fucking good, but that was the end of the play for today. No orgasm for me, and no cream pie.
Still I was more than satisfied, having given my beautiful Mistress another good orgasm. What a great weekend it's been.

No comments:

Post a Comment