Monday 16 September 2013

The end of a very long wait...

I don't exactly know when Mistress R got her larger glass dildo, but I found mention of it on the blog in May 2011 and it was already consigned to the back of the drawer... I don't remember exactly when it was but after Mistress discovered how awesome her original blue glass dildo was, one day I was ordering something from a sex toy site and she decided she wanted another one, only bigger.
Well, when it arrived, Mistress tried it once and declared it too big and uncomfortable. I couldn't help thinking that it might have been because she tried it without any warm up or having cum or having me inside her first, but I guess I figured it was up to her if she didn't want to try it again.
So a couple of weeks ago I picked the old glass dildo as my treat, but for some reason Mistress R assumed I had picked this other, larger dildo and she seemed okay about it. Well, that got me thinking...especially having read Eric's tales of watching his wife fucking herself with some very big dildos indeed! So last week when I lost yet another two pounds I chose the larger dildo and waited to see what happened.
Well, tonight, after who knows how long I finally got to see Mistress's gorgeous pussy wrapped around that very same dildo. First of all she stroked my rock hard cock as we kissed and then she pushed me down between her legs to worship her beautiful and delicious pussy. As soon as she came down from her orgasm she reached for her standard blue glass dildo and had me get it wet for her with my mouth. Then she slid it into her pussy, just inches from my face...it was so erotic watching that so close. Several times she pulled it out and had me lick and suck it clean, even though I'd just spent quite a while licking her pussy I never get tired of tasting her and I enthusiastically sucked and licked as she commanded.
After a while she swapped the blue dildo for the bigger, nobbly pink dildo and after having me prepare it for her, she slowly slid it inside her slippery, pink pussy. It looked so hot, it's got a very strong double bend in it (her old blue one is pretty straight) and it's a good bit longer than the other one, so I wasn't surprised that she never got it all the way in. But even so, it was so nice so to finally see her beautiful pussy stretched as she pushed the big round end into herself.
After a while Mistress started alternating between stroking my cock, sliding the dildo into her pussy and having me clean it for her. After straddling my face and allowing me to lick her wonderful slit, Mistress pushed the pink dildo inside herself again and had me clean it off once more before she set it aside. Then she concentrated on stroking my cock a lot more, giving me some nice hard/fast pumps and pushing me slowly towards the edge. Every time I thought I was getting somewhere though she slowed right down which was driving me crazy with frustration, while foolishly I was hoping maybe she might just maybe, possibly, perhaps be going to give me a ruined orgasm.
Nope. Not tonight. Soon after Mistress gave me one last taste of her delicious juices from the pink dildo and then she stopped teasing me altogether. I waited so long to see her beautiful pussy taking that nobbly glass dildo, I hope I get to see it again soon, although I must admit I still love seeing her blue dildo inside her, especially when my face is right between her silky smooth legs as she's pushing it inside...
Actually, I forgot to mention this earlier, but when I first went into the bedroom I was laying on the bed waiting for Mistress to come in and I noticed the two glass dildos on the bedside cabinet and I couldn't help but think how amazing it would be to see Mistress take on both of those glass cocks at once. I can't imagine that ever happening, I'm the only one in this house who gets buttfucked after all, but just thinking about it made my cock rock hard I can tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment