Friday 13 September 2013

A Significant Change...

After Mistress read my previous post and Mistress Marie's response, Mistress R was too tired to discuss any possible changes to my rules, so she told me that we would discuss it the following day (last night). I was a little bit nervous about it, because I didn't want her to think I was unhappy overall or that I wanted to fundamentally change the balance of power between us, because I don't. Like most of us if anything I would like her to have more control not less!
So she had already told me that we would discuss it after I had made her cum, albeit I thought she meant after she had cum and I had been teased...but no, Mistress was stroking and sucking my cock hard for a while and then she straddled me and started stroking my cock against her pussy.
"So you want to be allowed to ask for this now, is that right?"
I told her I did, though I wanted to be far more specific... but was too distracted by the feeling of my cock sliding into her tight, wet pussy.
Mistress made sure that I knew that though she was allowing me to ask, it would still be 100% her decision. She also adopted Mistress Marie's idea that if she tells me 'No and that's final' then I am not allowed to beg any further.
She got off me then and continued stroking my throbbing cock as we discussed things further, well... it wasn't really a discussion so much as her making sure I understood the new rule and me agreeing with her.
Then Mistress started sucking my cock and using her teeth on my cock, before kissing me while she stroked and slapped me some more.
Eventually my teasing was over and we held each other, both really happy and me very relieved how easily it had transpired, I thought it was great how Mistress had obviously decided beforehand what she wanted and 'told' me the new rules rather than us discussing and coming to a mutual agreement, and I loved that she told me while she was teasing me.
I also made sure that Mistress knew I was totally okay with it if she never once gives in to my begging, in fact I told her the more desperate I was to be inside her the more it would turn me on if she told me 'no'.
She seemed very happy with that and also added that if I ask her too often she will restrict me on it. I don't think that's likely, it's not that often that I really want it bad enough to beg (mostly I would rather Mistress decides what she wants for me) but it's nice to know that when I do I don't have to suffer in silence.
Later I enquired (just to be on the safe side) whether the rule about not begging to be allowed to cum had been rescinded also...to which her reply was "No, but I might change it in the future".... Interesting times indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment