Tuesday 3 September 2013

Eleventh weigh-in...

As predicted, today was my first weight gain since I started at Slimming World. In the end it was only half a pound, so I've still lost 23lbs altogether. Just got to take it on the chin and start again tomorrow. I need to lose 5lbs to get to my 2St loss, which will entitle me not only to another 'major' treat, but also a £50 shopping voucher courtesy of Mistress R. The voucher is for a place we will be visiting in two weeks and then probably not for some time, so the pressure is on. I also need to lose 2lbs to get to my 10% Club certificate, since I weighted 250lbs at the start.

I was pretty brief yesterday about the ass licking I got to enjoy... it really was great, and at one point Mistress was sucking my cock as I was tonguing her ass and it felt amazing, especially when I started to really push it into her asshole....so fucking HOT!
Probably going to get my ass teased tomorrow night, cos I'm still owed a treat from two weeks ago. Looking forward to that, and licking Mistress R's gorgeous pussy too of course, that goes without saying.

Reading Eric's tales of watching his wife taking HUGE black dildo's has certainly given me food for thought, I'm definitely going to be suggesting the use of Mistress's larger glass dildo as soon as I lose some more weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment