Saturday 13 April 2013

Think of it as a long term goal...

Another wonderful orgasm for Mistress R this afternoon, she tasted absolutely delicious... so much so that after Mistress had teased me I begged her to let me taste her pussy again. It was only for a few seconds, but it was soooooo nice!
Mistress gave my balls a nice slap while she was teasing me and I begged her to do it again, I LOVE it when she slaps my balls, just like I love it when she scratches my cock or does anything mean like that. I am constantly reassuring her that I do like it when she is mean to me and my cock, anything I can do to make her listen to the devil on her shoulder...
I guess some of you might find posts like these a little confusing, since she is the 'Mistress' it's her 'job' to be mean to me. I would guess those would be the people who haven't actually lived this lifestyle, but who want to. That's okay, I understand where you are coming from. Maybe I thought a little like that way back before this all really started, though I'd like to hope that I was smarter than that.
If you want your wife to control your cock and be 'mean' to you, first of all you have to be patient. And a lot of men just aren't patient. I know you want to be teased and ruined and locked in chastity and all the rest of it... but you really need to look at it as a long term goal. When I read stuff on the internet about guys who go from a vanilla lifestyle to a 24/7 steel chastity cage in a matter of weeks I have to say I am extremely sceptical.
You have to give your partner time to get used to letting her inner 'Mistress' out, and that's not easy for a lot of women. Mistress R is amazing, and she gets more and more amazing all the time. I made mistakes in the early days and she put the brakes on, you only have to read back through my blog to find that out. For now we are on a roll and just at the moment it feels like we are starting to roll a little faster... which is awesome!
The trouble is, we guys are like a dog who gets let off the lead and then wants to go running ahead, eventually we have to go back to where our owner is waiting. The danger is that when things start to happen, we want to push-push-push-push-push! But it's not (in my experience) the way to get results. You have to be prepared to go at her pace... and what's the rush anyway? Won't it be all the more rewarding to be locked up and ruined by your Mistress if you have to wait for it?
Believe me, the danger of going too fast is that if your partner goes along with it more quickly than she's comfortable with, the danger is she'll feel out of her depth and totally retreat, and it's hard enough to introduce a woman to this lifestyle as it is, how hard is it going to be if she's already tried and you fucked it up?
It took us more than two years to get to the point where Mistress was ready to ruin an orgasm, it may take us another two years before she feels comfortable regularly demanding ass worship at the drop of a hat... of course I'd like it to happen right now, but I know if it does eventually happen, that Mistress is comfortable with it and that makes it so much more enjoyable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment