Monday 1 April 2013

Second chastiversary...

So today is the first day of our third year doing 24/7/365 male chastity. For those of you who haven't read the blog from the start, we did abut six months of on/off chastity before taking the plunge to go full time. Last night I gave Mistress R a card and a couple of little presents to celebrate, but it was very low key since we were so tired after our trip. Today I have a cold, so I don't envisage kickstarting this year's numbers just yet... ah yes, the numbers.

So last year (Apr 12 - Mar 13) Mistress had 112 orgasms, whereas the previous year she had 117. Mostly this was due to a lull in November and December, due to seemingly endless colds. I also had less orgasms than in the previous year, but only by one, but then again one is like 5%...! So I had 22 this last year against 23 the year before, which means my ratio to Mistress R actually moved from 5.08 to 5.09 to 1. Which is not the increase I was hoping for, but at least it did go up a little.
Of those 22 orgasms seven of them were during our Femdom sessions, meaning that I was allowed to cum 7 out of 10 times (we completely missed out two Femdom sessions this year). Of the remaining fifteen orgasms, I was allowed to cum inside Mistress thirteen times, rather surprisingly I was on top eight times out of thirteen! I never would have believed that... the other two times, one was kinda ruined since I was off my tits on Night Nurse and the other time Mistress R swallowed my cum after sucking my cock on our sofa. A rare treat indeed!!!!
Over the year I enjoyed four proper 'cream pies', I licked Mistress R's fingers clean eight times and a further five times there was some indirect cum eating. I guess that's not bad out of twenty two times.

Last April I ran a poll asking how many times you thought I would be allowed to cum in the coming year, and only 5% of you guessed correctly (a whopping 52% said less than 10), so I'm going to run the poll again and see what you think this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment