Tuesday 16 April 2013

Hiding in a drawer, but not totally forgotten...


I was clearing out a drawer a couple of days ago and I found my black CB-3000. I'd almost forgotten about it to be honest, but finding it again stirred up those familiar feelings. For those of you who haven't been reading my blog forever, a long time ago I bought a CB-3000, this was even before 24/7 chastity and Mistress R was less than enthusiastic about it. I tried it on a couple of times but it didn't fit me and I couldn't ever see it being practical. I sold that one on eBay, but then I eventually bought another one because I wanted it to work and I couldn't understand how other people were wearing them, what was I doing wrong?
Again I tried it on, even managed thirty minutes in it once... I think this was still before we went to 24/7 chastity. But still it was impossible to wear under clothing, it looked like I had a melon stuffed down my trousers, I mean it was comical, or it would be if it wasn't so frustrating.
I can only assume that the problem is my weight, which is why it still sits in the box in the drawer. Maybe one day it will fit properly. But even then, Mistress R controls my cock and ultimately she would have to be the one to decide that I could wear it. 
This is extremely unlikely to happen.
But then again, it wasn't that long ago that she was totally against the idea of ruining orgasms.
It's a shame, because the 'idea' of being physically restricted from touching my cock is so appealing, even though I know from what little experience I have that these things are pretty awkward and impractical really. The problems of peeing and cleaning alone are enough for me to question the sanity of everyone who wears one. And yet... to be locked and truly under the control of your partner must be such an amazing feeling. Well it must be or people simply wouldn't be prepared to put up with the inconvenience.
Okay so I am getting a lot better about not touching my cock without permission, but that doesn't alter the fact that if I wanted to I could whip my cock out right now and give it a damn good stroking. I would confess and suffer the paddle, but still...
My CB-3000 even comes with the points of intrigue inserts, I would love to feel those biting into my cock as Mistress straddled my face and I swelled inside the plastic tube. Maybe one day Mistress will at least let me wear it occasionally for short periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment