Thursday 18 April 2013

More lovely teasing and another orgasm for Mistress R...

This week is going great, being off work means we have so much free time and that means lots of orgasms for Mistress R and lots of teasing for me. Today Mistress R had her third orgasm in three days and then she gave me the most amazing teasing, first she got me hard then mounted me, then made me beg her to take her bra off, exposing her hard pink nipples (so fucking hot!). After she'd ridden my cock for a few minutes she straddled my body, pinning my arms down with her legs and teased me with her ass, pushing it right against my face while teasing me about how bad I wanted to lick it...
I love that she is getting more confident about that side of things and my cock was so hard and I'm sure that can't have escaped her notice. I love this side of her and I love that she's getting more and more confident about using her gorgeous body to tease me. I am so, so lucky to have her.
While she was riding my cock Mistress also reached back and gave my balls a few slaps, there's definitely been an increase in the amount of balls slapping going on this week and I'm loving that too!
Well it's seven orgasms for Mistress R this month already, here's hoping we can beat that record of twelve we set back in December 2011, that would be fantastic. No idea when I will be allowed to cum again, part of me wants to be allowed to cum of course, but part of me wants Mistress R to make me wait a really long time, so that when she finally does allow me to cum I am absolutely desperate for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment