Friday 19 April 2013

Equalling our record...

Wow, Mistress R just had her fourth orgasm on consecutive days, equalling the record we set in January this year, not only that but she's actually had eight orgasms this month already... could we possibly see a new monthly record set, we need five more to do it, and we've got eleven days. Sounds easy, but this was the last day of our week off, next week will be back to work, back to normal and back to dieting!
After Mistress's orgasm she teased me again, including some very intense moments where she used her teeth on my cock. It kinda hurt... but I liked it! She also used her feet a little too, which was great. Throughout, Mistress allowed me to caress her ass, and by the end my cock was throbbing hard and I was sure she was going to either edge me or maybe even ruin an orgasm, but every time she started to get me anywhere near close to the edge she slowed down again and kissed me so that I could taste her cock flavoured tongue (I love that).
She slapped my balls a few times again and after one final slap to my cock she pulled her hand away, prompting me to beg her not to stop. Mistress gave me one of her looks and then told me I could either have ten more strokes or three slaps. I wanted both but I opted for the strokes, and when they were done I was even harder and even more desperate.
I held Mistress tightly as we kissed and my cock rocked back and forth between her legs, but it still wasn't enough to scratch my itch. I love that Mistress has come to terms with leaving me frustrated like this and not pandering to my 'need' for more. My cock truly belongs to her now, and I love it.
I really wanted to lick her pussy some more afterwards but since I'd already begged her not to stop touching me I thought I better not push it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment