Monday 8 April 2013

Mistress is toying with me now...

We both know, or at least I think I know... only she knows for sure, that Mistress is going to ruin an orgasm for me soon. So obviously now I'm waiting for it, expecting it even. But Mistress isn't playing along. After being granted the absolute pleasure of eating her beautiful pussy and making her cum tonight, she played with my cock until I was desperate to cum (though not near the edge) and then she knelt beside me and started pumping my cock...
I thought this was leading up to my ruined orgasm but no, instead Mistress was just making sure I was hard so that she could ride my cock. Her pussy felt so amazing, I found myself hoping beyond hope that she was going to forget about the ruined orgasm and tell me to pump her full of cum. I begged her to take her bra off and let me see her gorgeous breasts, which she did after making me beg a little more. Mistress looked so amazing, and beaming as I told her how sexy every part of her body is as I tried to hold back and not cum without permission.
I told her how I would do anything she asked me to, and she turned me on even more by asking if I would do it, or let her do something to me even if it was really mean... it was so fucking hot, I can't even tell you. She moved next to me and grabbed my slick, aching cock and started stroking more and now I thought she was sure to ruin my orgasm... but no!
Mistress slapped and stroked and teased some more and then... just stopped and told me that was it for tonight. I held her close as I tried to calm down, kissing her neck and breasts and telling her how much I love her and how amazing she is as my throbbing cock arched against her pussy.
God I am a lucky, lucky man and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment