Sunday 7 April 2013

Frustratingly, tantalizingly close...

It seems that ruined orgasms are definitely on the cards for me in the near future, this afternoon after giving Mistress her first orgasm of April, she teased me and brought me to the absolute brink, even after I warned her that I was close she kept stroking but never gave me permission to cum. What could I do? I fought it back like I'm supposed to until I felt a wet spot hit my stomach and Mistress let go of my cock.
My cock throbbed and Mistress gently stroked me again, I was confused... it seemed to me that she was trying to ruin my orgasm but as I still didn't have permission to cum I was still trying desperately to hold back. I begged Mistress not to touch my cock, believing that I was supposed to be holding on, and then when the edge had passed I told her and she immediately started stroking my cock again and it got really hard really quick, but I felt like now I could hold the edge at bay (I've read this before... almost like where you know where the edge is it's easier to stay away from it the second time).
Mistress pumped my cock harder and faster and it was obvious she was trying to get me to the edge again, so I played my part and allowed my guard down so that she could edge me again. This time she let go when I told her I was close and we had a very passionate kiss as my cock throbbed and ached against her silky smooth thighs and stomach.
Afterwards we talked about what just happened and Mistress realised that she needed to give me permission to cum if she wanted to give me any kind of orgasm, then she asked me how she should  go about it in more detail... We discussed the risk of a high speed jerking orgasm, that letting go as soon as I started to cum might be too little too late and how I thought she would be better getting me close and then gently stroking me until I alerted her that I was at the tipping point.
We agreed that this was not a precise science and that practice would make perfect. From which I may fairly conclude that Mistress is now on board with the idea of ruining orgasms in the future!
When she was stroking me the second time she said "You love it when I'm mean to you don't you?". I told her straight, the meaner she gets the more I will love it. I really would love her to get meaner and have fun controlling my cock. Like I said yesterday, I am more than ready to be summoned for any sort of body worship Mistress would like and I would love for Mistress to do something like edge me and then simply slap my cock and balls until I came, that would be sooooooo hot. I just cannot explain adequately how much I want her to be mean, mean, mean.
After we had finished she asked if I had cum, as there was a small wet patch on my stomach I said not, that it was precum. She said she had let go because it had shot out. I explained to her that when she started stroking me again after I had brought myself back from the brink my cock was instantly hard and that if I would have cum that wouldn't have happened. I guess there could have been a very small amount of cum released, but I certainly didn't have an orgasm.
I explained to her how if an orgasm is properly ruined that there is no refractory period and having mastered the technique she would be able to give me multiple ruined orgasms if she wanted to. Mistress also asked me which would be meaner, to ruin an orgasm and then leave my cock alone or to ruin an orgasm and then edge me again, I told her the second one...
I love where this is going, I so want my beautiful Mistress to really let her mean streak out and really make me wish I'd never started this, sigh...
In the meantime Mistress and I really want to make up for lost time this coming week and make sure she has plenty of orgasms. I always feel rusty when I haven't made Mistress cum for more than a few days, it's good to get back in the groove. She tasted so good and I can't wait to make her cum again tomorrow!

Totally unconnected, but also very hot... I came across a video yesterday (here), which I will be adding to my other blog. As I have mentioned before sometimes there can be some small part in a video which is insanely hot, which may not be exactly the obvious thing... in this video it's the part at about 1:00 where the woman, realizing her lover is at the door, pushes her husband away from between her legs where he is 'preparing' her pussy with his tongue. It could be that the woman is very hot (she is), it could be that she's wearing slutty shoes (she is), but mostly it's just the way she does it, by putting her foot on his shoulder and simply pushing him away. Truth be told the rest of the video isn't that amazing, but that bit alone is worth the effort of watching, and is yet another thing I will be trying to remember and hopefully using in a future story, though I can't imagine it having quite the impact in text that it does on the screen, especially when coupled with the look on her face as she gets up to let her lover in...!

No comments:

Post a Comment