Wednesday 17 April 2013

More fun....

The last two days I have been granted the absolute pleasure of making Mistress cum with my tongue and also enjoyed some wonderful teasing. Today's teasing was particularly good since Mistress really teased me with her gorgeous ass as she was stroking, slapping and sucking my cock and balls. It was wonderful but also very frustrating as Mistress knelt over me with her knees both to the right of my torso, which afforded me a nice side view (and feel) of her ass, but nothing more than the odd glimpse of her wet pussy lips if I really craned my neck.
The oddest thing popped into my head while this was going on, I remembered how I used to playfully spank Mistress's ass when I was fucking her from behind... that seems an awfully long time ago.
I really cannot get enough of Mistress's pussy and after my teasing was over and we had laid together for a while I asked Mistress if she would please straddle my face before we got up. Mistress said 'You really can't get enough can you?'. I think we all know the answer to that, don't we!
Mistress obliged and she tasted even better than when I had gone down on her about thirty minutes previously. I love it when Mistress sits on my face like that, I can never get enough of that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment