Tuesday 30 April 2013

A new record...

When I first started this blog I started noting down Mistress R's and my orgasms. Inevitably there were months where the frequency varied (well not in mine so much of course) some high some low, but incredibly Mistress R's record of twelve orgasms in a month has stood since December 2011.
Now just to be clear, because I know some of you can easily manage that in a week, Mistress R tends to only cum once in any given day, in fact I can't remember the last time I made her cum more than once in a day. I definitely do remember it... but it was a heck of a long time ago is what I'm saying, like fifteen years maybe???
Anyway, for whatever reason, that's just how it is, so twelve times in a month is not bad really, in a thirty day month that's once very two and a half days. And considering up until recently Mistress R had this thing about preferring to wait a day between orgasms, it was approaching the limit.
However, during April and our week off Mistress R set a new record, cumming five days in a row, and hopefully banishing the idea of needing a day off in between to 'recharge' for good (indeed I seem to remember her commenting that if anything it seemed to get better on consecutive days, which meant that even with a little lull during last week tonight we have still managed to set a new record of thirteen orgasms for Mistress R in one month!
Of course we don't want to be 'setting records', for the sake of it... I don't want to be forcing things if the mood isn't right, I only want to give Mistress R the most satisfying orgasms I can... albeit as often as possible, because I love making her cum. So while I would love to break the record again next month, if it takes another year to break it again, well, that's okay too.



But I really hope it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment