Saturday 6 April 2013

Some teasing and the possibility of a ruined orgasm...

So this last week has been rather subdued, at the start of the week I had a cold and then Mistress unexpectedly got her period. We were hoping that it would be gone by today, but sadly it looks like it will be tomorrow before Mistress is ready to start adding to her orgasm count for April. However, Mistress suggested that we might try and pack a lot of pussy worship into next week so I'm looking forward to that!!!
In the meantime, Mistress definitely seems to be coming around to the idea of giving me a ruined orgasm, which is an interesting development to say the least. I must admit I rather like the idea of it, because it will be another way in which she can control my cock and it would also mean that in future even when she gives me permission to cum, I might still get a surprise at the last minute. I would love that uncertainty and also being allowed to (sort of) cum but not suffering the dip in horniness definitely appeals too.
Something else which appeals is the manner in which Mistress R just teased me to the edge. She was laying on the sofa stroking my cock and I begged her to let me see her gorgeous breasts. After a little more begging she stripped off her shirt and bra and carried on pumping and slapping my cock while I caressed her beautiful breasts. Imagining my cum sprayed all over them only brought my edge closer by the second, so I tried not to think about it too much (difficult!).
When I got close Mistress smirked a little and idly toyed with my cock, making me wonder if she was about to ruin it right there and then. She never gave me permission to cum so I fought it back, I assume I still need permission even for a ruined one after all. After a little break to regain my composure Mistress stroked me some more before calling it a day and (rather disappointingly) putting her bra and shirt back on.
Mistress looked so hot stroking and sucking my cock with her top off but her jeans still on, my cock was so fucking hard... Needless to say the weather has improved here a little making this sort of thing a bit more of a viable proposition. Hopefully this means it won't be too long before the bell is put to good use once again. Here's hoping Mistress sees fit to summon me for more than just foot worship, I would love her to expect pussy or ass worship on demand, or any other kind of service for that matter.
Who knows, maybe one day she'll use her bell to summon me and have me masturbate and ruin my own orgasm onto her feet, before having me clean them with my tongue. That would be pretty fucking hot if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment