Thursday 1 August 2013

Parachutes away...

Last night I finally got to enjoy my parachute treat from last week, but not before I had eaten Mistress R's gorgeous pussy to another spectacular orgasm. It might have taken every last day of July to get there, but in the end we got her to double figures yet again. It's a shame we didn't manage to get up to the twelves and thirteens of the last few months, but given the circumstances I think we did pretty damn well.
I fitted the parachute and then fixed it to the end of the bed, before laying down and feeling the tug on my balls as the lace tightened, pulling the parachute and my balls away from my body. At first it can be a little uncomfortable, especially as my earlier erection had subsided, allowing loose skin to make it's way into the folded leather, but once hard these problems subside and it's very enjoyable if quite intense.
Mistress stroked and teased my cock nicely, occasionally reaching into the parachute to use her nails on my balls, that felt pretty amazing I can tell you. Then, after about ten minutes or so she decided to straddle me and slipped my cock inside her. It felt so good to be inside her AND to have the parachute pulling on my balls...I'd love to find out what it felt like to cum with my balls pulled like that, I bet it would be really intense. Any hopes of finding out and filling Mistress's divine pussy with cum were quickly dashed. I felt the parachute pull tighter and tighter and then felt my balls pull through the parachute, WTF!
I don't even know how it happened, I'm sure I've never used the parachute on the tighter setting before, maybe I've lost a lot of weight around my balls? Unfazed, Mistress continued riding my cock and took a more hands on approach to stimulating my balls.
Eventually she climbed off and gave me some more fast strokes, which really, really, really made me want to cum... but every time I felt the beginnings of an orgasm she slowed her strokes down again.This frustration continued until finally Mistress offered me a choice between five squeezes, three strokes or a good hard slap.
I chose the squeezes, which were firmish, but I wanted them much, much harder.
So the parachute fell off, but even so it was a wonderful session. Mistress tasted wonderful and it was a joy to see her cum so hard twice in a row. It's been twelve days since I last came, and my balls are still feeling quite 'tugged' nearly 24 hours later. At least my stomach has settled down a bit now and my back is a lot better too.
After we finished Mistress asked if I had decided what my reward for this weeks weight-loss was going to be. As I hinted yesterday, I decided to ask for more ass worship. Maybe I will be getting that later tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment