Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sixth weigh-in...

After last weeks slightly disappointing result (1/2lb) I was somewhat apprehensive about tonight's weigh-in. As it turns out that was unnecessary, another 4lbs shed this week, I missed out on slimmer of the week by 1lb and slimmer of the month by 1/2lb, gutted! That's 18lbs gone in 6 weeks (3lb a week in fact). But there's still plenty to go at, I've not had one person yet comment that I look thinner...
Of course this means that I get to choose another treat, but I haven't had last weeks treat yet or my first milestone treat either. Which is nobody's fault, I have had backache and an upset stomach these last few days, but at least I managed to make Mistress cum last night, which was very enjoyable for us both.
Mistress hasn't actually asked me about this weeks treat yet, but between you and I it will probably be ass worship.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment