Wednesday 10 July 2013

Third weigh-in...

So last night was my third weigh-in at Slimming World, actually my fourth but I seem not to have counted the initial visit, so anyway... I lost another 2.5lbs (making 10.5lbs in total) and therefore qualified to choose something from the sex toy drawer again. I had been mulling over several ideas and I could quite happily have chosen the glass dildo again, but in the spirit of trying to keep this interesting I chose the cock whip instead.*
We were quite late to bed last night, and Mistress decided that she would wait until tonight for her pussy worship, but she wanted to tease me and whip my cock before we went to sleep...and so that's what happened. Mistress started off very soft with the whip, I had suggested that she could use it on my inner thighs but she only hit them very gently. In contrast she pulled my cock tight with one hand and hit the head repeatedly with the whip about six or seven times, that was intense but I really enjoyed it, I'd like her to use the whip a lot harder on my thighs next time though.
Needless to say I wasn't allowed to cum, instead I was left rock hard, with pre-cum dripping from my cock. Perfection.
:)
In about 45 minutes I will be tasting my beautiful Mistress's gorgeous pussy again, I can't wait!

*I make no promises for next week when ass licking will be back on the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment