Saturday 6 July 2013

Orgasm number 50...

I went to bed early last night feeling very tired, it was hot too, I slept on top of the covers until 5am then got under. I woke up just after 8am to feel my cock being stroked (nice!). Unusually I had woken up soft and after a minute or so I was hard and rolled onto my back to give Mistress better access to my cock. She leaned over my chest and started to stroke me properly, rubbing my cock against her naked breasts, then she started stroking me really hard and fast and I wondered if she was trying to make me spray over her gorgeous breasts... sadly not this time, she slowed down and knelt beside me, giving me a perfect view of her beautiful body.
She eventually straddled me and sank down onto my cock a little way, she was wet but so tight, too tight... she straddled my head and I licked her pussy a little bit and then she tried again. This time she got me all the way in, it was really intense but I was nowhere near coming. I watched as she rode my cock and started to thrust up to meet her, she didn't tell me to stop so I presumed it was okay. The way she was riding me I was pretty sure she was intending to let me cum, and slowly I felt my orgasm start to build. 
I wasn't near, but I was monitoring the situation and preparing to warn her that I was getting there when she told me to cum inside her. She rode me for maybe another half-minute before I felt my cock buck inside her. It felt great to cum inside her and when I was finished she lifted off and grabbed my cock and stroked it a little more before straddling my face and allowing me to lick her pussy.
I couldn't actually taste any cum, or very little and my cock only yielded a small amount when I came to clean myself up, so either it was really deep inside her or I had another one of those semi-dry orgasms that I seem to have from time to time. Strangely they only seem to happen when I'm inside my Mistress which is a bit odd.
But anyway, it was a great way to start the weekend and a great way to enjoy my fiftieth orgasm since we started counting. Incidentally, as a matter of interest that's one orgasm every 16.5 days for me, versus one every 3 days for Mistress R!
After I had cum I asked Mistress R if she wanted to cum, she decided to wait until later, so I'm looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment