Tuesday 16 July 2013

Fourth Weigh-In...

My fourth weigh-in at Slimming World tonight, and I was definitely sceptical. I was sure I'd lost something but I expected a pound, maybe 1.5, 2 at the absolute best. I was actually really shocked when the woman said I had lost another three. Actually it took me a moment to realise that she hadn't made a mistake, but no definitely another three pounds gone, making 13.5 in four weeks.
Which of course means that I get to choose a treat, and though I did think about it long and hard and narrowed it down to three possibilities, when it actually came to it I gave in to the inevitable and told Mistress that I want to be allowed to worship her gorgeous ass again.
Next week should be interesting, since I only have to lose half a pound to hit the first stone, meaning Mistress is obliged to give me some kind of extra-special treat. I'm looking forward to finding out what that will be, though I doubt it will involve me licking my cum off her ass... I think Mistress will be keeping that in reserve for the third or fourth stone lost.
Booooooooooooooooooooo!
Oh well, I guess slaves should appreciate whatever treats they are given.

No comments:

Post a Comment