Friday 19 July 2013

Tasting her ass again...

Wednesday night, Mistress was obviously tired and feeling the effects of lack of sleep due to the hot weather, but despite that she had me go down on her and she had a nice orgasm. After that she stroked me until I was hard before mounting me and riding my cock for a little while. Then she knelt beside me and stroked and slapped my cock before straddling my face and teasing me with her gorgeous ass.
She continued to stroke my throbbing cock and then finally allowed me to worship her asshole with my tongue. I loved it, but Mistress still only allowed me four brief periods of ass worship, I would love to tongue her ass for much, much longer.
Unfortunately, I noticed that near the end of the session Mistress's contact lens was really bothering her and she had to go to the bathroom quickly to take it out. Even then her eye was still hurting and consequently we missed out on the post-sex chill-out.
Tomorrow we are intending to have our Femdom session early in the morning, before it gets hot. The only potential problem being that Love Honey tell me they have despatched our RodeOh strap-on pants so it could be that the postman knocks on the door as I am being paddled, or worst of all as Mistress is about to cum...

No comments:

Post a Comment