Sunday 14 July 2013

Too damned hot...

This will probably sound ridiculous to those of you living in the warmer parts of Earth, but we are feeling the heat here in the UK at the moment. The high twenties / early thirties may not be that hot to some, but for us it is unusual and unpleasant. Because we don't have that much warm weather we don't tend to have air conditioning (though we have thought about it, believe me) and so most of this weekend has been spent sitting in front of a fan... moaning about the heat.
I did get to worship Mistress R's pussy on Friday night, but by the time she had cum I was completely overheated. Mistress said she would tease me on Saturday, and she did, although it wasn't terribly successful. I drank a ton of Pepsi Max yesterday as well which meant that I couldn't get to sleep and I woke really early this morning, so I'm kind of tired and a bit fed up really...
Nobody else seems to be posting much either so I can't even entertain myself by reading about other people's fun. There's plenty of things I'd like to be getting done, but all of them require a more agreeable temperature.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment