Sunday 28 July 2013

Reconnection...

This last week has been a bit rubbish really... as Mistress and I both despise the warm weather we've been 'enjoying' neither of us has been in the best of moods, added to that I felt a bit dizzy last week (something that comes and goes now and then) and the fact that Mistress unexpectedly started her period on Friday and, well, the whole thing has been a bit of a washout on the sex front. Apparently there is one more warm spell at the end of this week and then the temperature is going to start dropping, it can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.
At least Saturday night was hot. Well what would have been hot, after the week we had was HOT!
Following a family party on Saturday evening I went to bed pretty much as soon as we got home, but Mistress stayed up for a couple of hours and then came to bed in the early hours, I was awake and rock hard and as she got into bed I cuddled her and she immediately grabbed my cock and started stroking and teasing me for about ten-fifteen minutes.
We kissed passionately throughout and felt reconnected, it was wonderful. Mistress and I are a very close couple, but these days when we (briefly really compared to a lot of couples) stop having physical contact we do seem to drift apart a bit, which we both hate, but both seem hopeless at addressing.
Needless to say, I haven't had last week's treat yet (I chose the parachute) nor my first milestone weight-loss reward, and it's weigh-day again tomorrow! I'm expecting a good week this week, maybe three pounds. My belly is noticeably shrinking and I've already got into quite a few T-shirts that I've had knocking around for ages... well, years in fact!
According to my scales I now weigh 15St 13lbs (223lbs) from a starting weight of 16St 4lbs (242lbs), but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the true picture. In the meantime, hopefully Mistress R will be enjoying a nice hard cum tonight, and tomorrow and probably Wednesday too, although we might be out for dinner that night, celebrating the Femdom day we postponed last week because it was too damned hot to go out.
Femdom Day doesn't seem to have caught on at all, even when you Google it most of the results are from two years ago. I think that's a bit of a shame really, but Mistress and I will continue to celebrate it nonetheless. I like to think of it as her 'official' birthday, a bit like the Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment