Friday 5 July 2013

Wednesday night...

Lately I am finding it hard to find time to post, even now I am grabbing a few minutes to post via my Nexus 7 (not the ideal way to post to a blog I assure you!).
So Wednesday night Mistress allowed me to worship her ass as promised. First I made her cum with my tongue of course and then she blindfolded me (wasn't expecting that) before straddling my head and lowering her ass onto my face. At first she didn't let me lick her, I just had to breathe in her gorgeous scent as she stroked my rock hard cock.
Actually I wasn't feeling all that great and I was originally thinking that once I'd made Mistress cum I would ask her to defer my treat until Friday, however, once the moment came I went with it and my cock responded perfectly.
Eventually Mistress gave me permission to tongue her ass and she allowed me three brief periods of ass worship before she mounted my cock and rode me while I squeezed her beautiful, naked breasts. Next she knelt next to me and then took my blindfold off but told me to keep my eyes closed. She straddled my head again and then let me open my eyes and tongue her one more time. I loved it, and my cock was absolutely throbbing, she knelt beside me again and I finally got to see her gorgeous breasts, she looked so hot. She carried on stroking and slapping my cock and I actually thought she was trying to ruin an orgasm but eventually she settled for just a couple of edges.
She lay down beside me and I begged her for a little more. She gave my cock about six slow but firm strokes and then told me that really was it.
It was wonderful and I'm kind of relieved that I'm not allowed to choose ass worship as next week's treat (assuming I lose weight of course) because I know I would find it very difficult to turn down.
Probably be choosing it the week after though...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment