Tuesday 23 July 2013

Fifth weigh-in...

Fifth weigh-in tonight and I managed just half a pound. Which is a bit shitty after losing 4,4,2.5 and 3lbs, but still, it does mean that I hit my first stone which is something to be pleased about. It also means that I get to choose a treat again and I should be in line for my first milestone reward.
As of right now I don't know what treat I'm going to choose, my first choice was for Mistress R to stand on my cock. She hasn't done this for many, many years, and last time we did it we had a blanket box at the end of the bed for her to stand on, and the bed had an iron end for her to hold onto while she did it. I particularly liked it when she wore fishnet stockings when she did this by the way...
But now we have neither of those things and I'm not entirely sure of a safe and stable way of doing it, which is a bit annoying to say the least. So it looks like I'm going to have to choose something else instead.
I'm not sure what my milestone treat is either, before Saturday I actually thought it might have been cumming on Mistress R's feet, seeing as I had been waiting for years to do that... so I don't know. I hope it's something suitably excellent anyway, though I'm slightly concerned that Mistress doesn't seem to have a plan at the moment...
I guess I'm a bit bummed out tonight. Not only did I not lose as much weight as I'd hoped, but due to the weather we've decided to postpone our celebration of Femdom Day (which is supposed to be tomorrow). I was hoping to take Mistress out for dinner, but it's just too hot here at the moment for us to enjoy it, so maybe we will do it next week instead. I don't suppose it really matters as such, it's not like an actual birthday or something, but still, it's a little bit irritating, and it's just one more irritation in a day full of them. Not least of which was that at work the air-con packed up and left us all feeling knackered and drained in 85% humidity... mid afternoon I was actually tipping water over myself to try and cool down.
Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be a better day.


No comments:

Post a Comment