Saturday 24 August 2013

Ups and Downs...

Apologies for the lack of decent posts of late, things just haven't been going my way of late. As you you may have noticed, most unusually we had a nine day period with nothing going on... this was largely because last weekend we were supposed to have our Femdom session, but that didn't happen, and then Mistress came on unexpectedly... on top of all that I seem to be going from one thing to another of late, I had a very painful knee, an infected nut, a sore cock and some sort of throat thing, none of which has really helped matters.
At least last night I got to taste Mistress R's beautiful pussy and made her cum, albeit when she tried to tease my cock it was still sore and after a couple of minutes of not much really happening I told her to forget it. Tomorrow I am hopeful of another orgasm for Mistress R and some teasing for me, with a cock ring if necessary! If all goes well I may be getting my treat from last Tuesday too... but I'm not pinning my hopes on that.

I realise that I never wrote about my last treat, which was to watch Mistress using her glass dildo on herself, or the one before that, which was for Mistress to sit on my face during my teasing. To be honest I wasn't really in the mood for writing, the facesitting treat really didn't go that well, it was extremely frustrating as Mistress kept sitting too far down near my chest rather than on my face and each time I moved down the bed to get in a better place she seemed to move further away, to be honest I wasn't in the best of moods in the first place and by the end I was just completely irritated and the last thing I wanted to do was write about it.
I love it when Mistress sits on my face in the sessions, but somehow this just didn't work... I don't really understand why, it really annoyed me because I love having her right on top of me and grinding her pussy against my tongue and face, I don't know whether it was because she had already cum, whereas in our session she hasn't, or what, but it was not good and I will probably not be choosing that again in a hurry.

Watching her use the dildo on herself on the other hand was great, I love watching her pleasuring herself with it and licking it clean for her, I know she loves that dildo and I am doing what I can to try and encourage her to use it more often. Strangely, for some reason Mistress was surprised when she saw her regular glass dildo on the bedside table and she said 'Oh, I thought you meant the other one....'. This was something of a surprise since 'the other one' has languished unused in the drawer ever since we bought it and tried it once.
What happened was, one time we were buying something off a sex toy site and Mistress said that she wanted another, bigger glass dildo. So she chose this one, which has big round ends, is curved in the middle and I believe has nobbles all over it. The first time she tried it she declared it was too big and uncomfortable and since then it has been in a drawer in the box. So I was rather surprised that she thought that was what I meant, and even more surprised that she seemed happy to try it again. I do think that Mistress would find it a lot more comfortable if she used it after she had cum and she was really, really wet... I intend to chose that one soon enough, I would love to watch that dildo sliding in and out of her beautiful pussy.
Oh yes, one thing that was really nice was when Mistress was using her regular glass dildo on herself, she sat over my face and I was able to lick her pussy as she was fucking herself, that was really hot and made my cock throb quite a bit (as you can probably imagine).

So it's 2AM here in the UK, and here I am writing my blog. The reason for that is I was so tired earlier that I went to bed and didn't get up for four hours, so now of course I can't get to sleep. Typical.
Mistress and I went out for a meal this evening at our new favourite place, it was a fantastic meal though I'm not sure my slimming club lady would agree, Mistress and I intentionally ordered different desserts and swapped over halfway... the chocolate cheesecake was immense, and the sticky toffee pudding was sensational, but so sickly, I don't actually think I could have eaten it all.
Mistress looked amazing. I don't know what it is but over the last year or so she really seems to have blossomed. Every time we go out she looks fantastic, she's finally embraced heels and open toes and now regularly wears clingy dresses that show off her fantastic figure. As ever this is a double edged sword, on the one hand I feel immensely proud of her and proud to be out with her, on the other I feel kind of depressed about it because even though I have lost 22lbs now, I am still way overweight. I realise that being the fat guy with the hot wife is better than being the fat guy with the ugly wife, but still, I don't want to be the fat guy at all and I do feel kind of intimidated by the fact that more often than not that Mistress R is the hottest woman in the room and I am not really holding up my end as yet... I did manage to wear a nice new shirt tonight though, which has been in my wardrobe for quite a few months now, so at least that's something.

Slimming World has been a good move so far, 22lbs in nine weeks is not bad at all really, and this has easily been the most successful dieting I have done in the last twenty years. We had a minor local celebrity visiting our group last week and he gave a refreshing perspective. He's lost nine stones (126lbs) in the last eleven months, which is incredible. He's still twenty stone (280lbs) but what I found interesting was his comments about before he started. He said he never considered himself to be massively overweight even though he was 400lbs, and he was shocked to discover that his friend (who he considered the fatter one because he was always out of breath) was much lighter than him.
I found this interesting because now that I have lost a bit of weight people are starting to comment and say things like 'You must feel so much better'. Well, no... I don't feel any different. I didn't feel massively unhappy or huge when I started, I did feel a bit crap when I went up to 18st (252lbs) last year, but even at 17st 4lbs I felt fine.
The thing is, I suggested an analogy to Mistress R yesterday... if you wore a rucksack every day and every day you put one more marble in it, you would get used to it and barely even notice. But if you put the rucksack on full of marbles, obviously you would notice it and be uncomfortable. I put my weight on over a period of several years so obviously it wasn't like I woke up fat one day, it was gradual... why didn't I address the problem when I was fifteen or sixteen stone? I don't know. I wish I had, but I didn't, and that was partly because I didn't feel that fat.
I think when I get down to where I want to be there has to be some monitoring to stop this situation arising again, and that's one good thing about Slimming World... when you reach your goal you stop paying, but you have to still go and get weighed every week and if you go more than so much above or below your goal weight you have to start paying again. I think that's a brilliant idea, because it's obvious that people like me need that kind of safeguard to protect us from our own negligence.

Anyway, let's hope that things get back to normal again sooner rather than later, it would be nice to be able to share some new hot experiences with you guys. On Thursday night I did try and instigate some foot-worship after I removed Mistress's heels after we'd been out, but after about a minute Mistress stopped me and went off to get changed, and when she came back I noticed she had put socks on and obviously wasn't in the mood so I left it. Unfortunately that's what the last few weeks seem to have been like here...

No comments:

Post a Comment