Monday 19 August 2013

Everyone loves to see a guy getting kicked in the balls...

Lots of comments and emails about the video I posted on Sunday, thanks for that folks! It is mildly disturbing to find oneself aroused by such a video, but perhaps it is something that is seeded in one's youth... an early interaction with the more forceful (or dominant) members of the opposite sex might be getting kicked or kneed in the balls or seeing a classmate done likewise, maybe without even knowing it at the time this places a thought in our young heads that maybe not all girls are sweet and nice and maybe it's those girls we are most attracted too...
Most people commented that it was a shame the ball kicking in the video didn't last longer, which I agree is a pity... but on the other hand you have to wonder if the poor guy hadn't had enough? I think one of those would have been enough for me, and yet even knowing that I still find the video very hot. Her comedy breast implants almost ruined it mind you, but that aside she is quite attractive and obviously a body builder of some sort.
After the ball kicking I must admit I found the rest of the video a little dull, but judging by the reaction it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one who found it an exciting watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment