Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mistress Severity by Alex Jordaine...


Renowned author of BDSM/Femdom novels, Alex Jordaine has a new book coming out called 'Mistress Severity'. I haven't read it yet, though I do have a copy on my bookshelf for when I have the time (thanks Alex).
Alex was recently interviewed by the website 'Cara Sutra' which until recently I had never heard of, but which was apparently the winner of the ETO Best Sex Blog Award for 2013. I have no idea what 'ETO' is either to be honest...still, it's worth a look, so why not head over there and read for yourself what Alex has to say. Obviously I'm bound to wonder why I haven't actually taken it upon myself to interview people for my blog. Maybe I should... anyway, click HERE to visit 'Cara Sutra' and read about Alex and his new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment