Saturday 10 August 2013

A wonderful feeling...

After a bit of a difficult and stressful week, Mistress and I got back on track tonight. We'd been out all day, but after dinner we made time for some pussy worship and Mistress had a really, really good orgasm. Then she set about teasing me until I was so desperate to cum... stroking me hard until I was just building up to an orgasm and then slowing right down, she is getting so good at that now, keeping me guessing, so damned frustrating! But of course I love it...
After several minutes of teasing my cock with her mouth her final act was to stroke me with featherlight strokes as she kissed me deeply, she knows that I really love kissing her when her mouth tastes of cock and I was absolutely throbbing, but to no avail. I was left hard and desperate, pulsing against her stomach as we held each other tight, completely connected and happy, a wonderful feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment