Friday 2 August 2013

Mmmmm, chocolate brownie...

On Thursday night I gave Mistress another very intense orgasm, they've all seemed to be really hard this week actually, which I love of course! After that I collected this weeks reward, Mistress played with my cock for a while before telling me to close my eyes and then straddled my face and allowed me to breathe in her scent. She stroked my very hard cock a while and then got off the bed to dim the lights in the room to their lowest setting.
Then she straddled me again and told me I could open  my eyes. It was so dim I couldn't really see too much of her ass, which I presume was the intention... but since I soon had my tongue buried in it I was happy enough. Mistress stroked me beautifully but stopped short of any kind of relief. However she did tell me that she has now decided what my first stone treat is going to be, so I'm looking forward to that.
Last night we declared our much delayed Femdom day and went out to a restaurant for the evening, we had a fantastic meal (not so great for the diet probably, but you have to give yourself a break sometime) the highlight for me being a chocolate brownie that was very nearly as good as the truly spectacular one's I made earlier in the year (before the diet, obviously), while Mistress R had a very minty Pimms and Gin & Tonic sorbet which I also tasted, most unusual and rather nice. At least I have a few more days before I have to face the scale.
When we came home I presented Mistress with some presents to open, some more of her favourite chocolates of course (that hard to get Lindt Strawberry Cheesecake) and a few pieces of jewellery. Mistress was delighted with everything and said she felt totally spoiled, which was the intention. Though it was Femdom Day, the nearest we got to anything Femdomy was me removing her slut-shoes when we got home. It's a shame I didn't think to offer to worship her feet (or that she didn't order me to do it) while she was opening her presents, that would have been lovely. I must admit I'm a little disappointed about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment