Saturday 3 August 2013

My first weight-loss reward...

You may remember that about ten days ago I hit my first stone lost, and you may also remember that Mistress R had told me that each major milestone in my weight loss journey would reap a reward. Well, this evening I finally got to enjoy that reward, and it was totally amazingly wonderful.
But first, of course, I got to revel in worshipping my beautiful Mistress's pussy. I have to say, this last week I am feeling back on top of my game when it comes to making Mistress cum with my tongue, the last four orgasms she has had have been intense and hard and extremely enjoyable for us both. This makes me happier than I can possibly explain, when I feel like this I feel... absolutely content. My Mistress's pleasure is paramount and I truly hate it when I feel like I am not performing as well as I know I can.
Mistress had already told me that she might be giving me my reward tonight so I should have guessed something was up when I found her on the bed completely naked, no bra.. not even a necklace. She looked absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't wait to taste her beautiful pussy. After a brief minute or two kissing she gently pushed me down between her legs and I kissed all over her silky smooth thighs before progressing to her pussy.
She tasted gorgoeus as always and even as I was licking her pussy I just knew I was getting it so right. After Mistress came I licked me fingers clean and lay down on the bed beside her and she leaned over me and grabbed my cock as we kissed. Once I was hard Mistress stroked and slapped for a while before straddling me and sinking down onto my rock-hard meat. It felt wonderful to be inside her and you can really tell the difference now I've lost some significant amount of weight.
I reached up and gently squeezed Mistress's lovely breasts and wondered if I might possibly get to cum over them this time, would that be my prize? Mistress continued riding my cock a little longer and then knelt beside me again teasing me about how lucky I was to be seeing her completely naked. I agreed and told her how amazing she would look naked with the slutty shoes she wore to the restaurant last night on. Mistress smiled and suggested I might like to chose that as one of normal weight loss treats. I might very well do just that!
Then she started stroking me harder and faster before telling me to get up on my knees. She lay back on the pillows and had me kneel between her open thighs. Almost immediately she made it clear that I wasn't about to penetrate her, but stayed with one hand stroking my cock while the other caressed her gorgeous breasts.
She told me that there was two parts to my reward, the first part was that she had decided to let me cum, and the second part was that she was going to give me permission to stroke my cock and shoot my cum all over her breasts. She pumped harder and asked me if I was close yet, I told her no, so she turned up the heat, stroking faster and harder while telling me I should be thinking about what it was going to feel like, look like and taste like. She reminded me that once I had sprayed her tits with my cum I was going to have to lick it all off like a good slave.
Finally I told her I was getting close and she quickly moved so that she was laying down with me kneeling at her side, stroking my cock hard and fast. My cock was like steel, I could not believe how hard it looked and felt and Mistress cupped her breasts with her hand as I stroked myself closer and closer to my first self-administered orgasm for at least twenty eight months!!!
I felt my balls start to pump and I shot the first huge squirt right across both breasts, I continued pumping and sprayed all over her hands and (mostly) over her left breast. It felt fucking incredible to make myself cum like that, and to see Mistress's gorgeous body covered in cum. I drained every last drop (and there was a hell of a lot believe me) from my cock and then Mistress had me lick her fingers clean before setting about cleaning the rest of her up with my tongue.
It actually tasted kind of sweet, I reckon there might be some truth in this thing about pineapple making your cum taste better you know! I willingly lapped it all up and thanked Mistress for giving me such a wonderful reward, it was only then she found some more cum dripping down her arm. She wiped that up herself, though I would have been quite happy to lick it off if she'd wanted me to.
It's been so long since I stroked myself to orgasm, and even longer since I got to cum on Mistress's breasts like that... I just, well... it was absolutely fucking incredible. I just hope that I can keep my hands off my cock now that I've been reminded just how good it can feel to stroke and cum like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment