Tuesday 6 August 2013

Seventh weigh-in...

This past week has been a bit of a chore, and I've been dreading going to Slimming World tonight because according to my scales I hadn't lost a damn thing. So convinced was I actually that I hadn't even given any thought to what I would choose as my treat this week! So I was very pleasantly surprised when I got on the scales and discovered a 1.5lb loss, which makes my total loss to date 19.5lbs (in seven weeks).
I had already decided not to stay for the whole meeting and rushed home to tell Mistress R the good news. A little while later we retired to the bedroom for an hour and she had another nice orgasm, followed by some lovely teasing for me. Mistress said I can tell her my choice of treat tomorrow.
If I can lose another 1.5lbs next week I will get my next certificate (for 1.1/2 stones lost).

No comments:

Post a Comment