Sunday 25 August 2013

Release...

Finally went to bed at 3:40AM and woke up next to Mistress R at 9:30AM. We cuddled a bit and she soon felt my cock pressing against her and started to gently stroke it. I begged her to stroke me harder and Mistress obliged, soon she got up on her knees and started stroking me hard, seeing her gorgeous, naked body right there pushed me closer and closer to the edge and after a couple of minutes I had to warn her that I was getting close.
"Do you want to cum?" She asked.
I replied that I only wanted to cum if she wanted me to, to which she responded that she did. She continued stroking me hard and shortly after I had a very intense orgasm and my cock jerked out of Mistress R's hard two or three times. Oddly I expelled almost no cum, I'm not sure whether Mistress was going to feed me my load or not, but in the event there was barely anything to feed me anyway, which is weird. But then I've had orgasms where I've cum quickly in succession and produced loads of cum, it doesn't really seem to follow that a long wait produces a big load, still after three weeks you'd think there'd be something to show for it!
We settled down again, cuddling and talking for quite a while, I asked Mistress if she would like me to go down on her, but she said she would rather wait until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment