Tuesday 27 August 2013

Tenth weigh-in...

I am quite pleased, to say the least. Ten weeks of consecutive weight loss, another 1.5lbs tonight making a grand total of 23.5lbs. And only 1.5lbs to go until I've lost 10% of my starting weight and only 4.5lbs more to hit the two stone mark... and my second major treat as well!
Seeing as I haven't been able to partake of last week's treat yet it's a bit pointless thinking about this one, I was going to chose ass worship, but since I want to wait until my cock is fully functional again, I might as well just keep it in reserve.
My cock seems to be responding to the E45 lotion, I have applied it about 5 times today and it does seem to be making a good difference. I'm reluctant to jump the gun and make it sore again, I'd rather wait until Mistress can abuse it as she sees fit. Even though I did wake up rock hard this morning, albeit my foreskin was not retracted... my balls felt like they were on the verge of exploding as well, hardly surprising after my strange, virtually 'dry' orgasm the other day.
We are planning to have our Femdom session this weekend, albeit that rather depends on the state of my cock... but hopefully we will be able to proceed. In any case, in a short while I shall be licking Mistress R's beautiful pussy and hopefully adding to her total of nine orgasms so far this month. If we do have our Femdom session it will be on Saturday so I envision a total of eleven for August which is pretty amazing considering how up and down things have been this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment