Thursday 31 May 2012

Uh-oh...

I received an email yesterday from my good friend Miss Christina the Creative Evil Pixie, I don't know what it said because it was addressed to Mistress R and I was forbidden to read it! At a guess I would imagine it said something like 'Dear Mistress R, Robert isn't anywhere near desperate enough to cum yet, I suggest another three months in chastity. Love Miss C.'
Or maybe there's more?
At least I know who to shout at after the session if I get a wreath of stinging nettles wrapped around my balls...

Three more pounds lost this week (assuming they are still gone tomorrow morning - fingers crossed) which makes me the lightest I've been since my operation five years ago. I wonder how much my balls weigh right now? They feel quite heavy and so does my cock for that matter... that's kinda weird because I'm a 'grower', soft is not impressive (whereas hard I draw impressive gasps from all who are lucky enough to bear witness..... hahaha) so it feels kind of nice to be mildly aware of my cock hanging between my legs all the time, and rest assured I am very aware! I think it has to be a good thing that I don't work in air traffic control or something, because male chastity is not terribly good for the concentration.

All being well, our Femdom session should start in about twenty six hours... leaving aside the potential for a new record, I'm massively torn between desperately wanting to cum and not wanting to give up this feeling of want... just as well then that it's not a decision I am in a position to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment