Friday 11 May 2012

Neglected...

Well, I'm feeling that this blog is getting a bit neglected lately... but the truth is that nothing much is really happening. True I made Mistress R cum on Tuesday, which was great, but since then it's been a case of life getting in the way of things. Last night Mistress came home from the dentist with the news that she needed a crown replacing, then the shower broke... so instead of going out on our date night, we were organizing a new shower and someone to fit it a.s.a.p.
I must admit that when we moved in to this house we had our bathroom refitted and I couldn't see the point of keeping a bath when neither of us ever have a bath, now it seems quite smart. Since we can't have a shower we  can at least have a bath! It's a pain in the backside, but at least we'll be clean.
I'm thirteen days into denial, and I'm still a little bit perturbed that I'm not even waking up hard. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me at the moment. I've even managed to put weight on this week (3-4lbs!!!). I don't even understand that. To put four pounds on you supposedly need to eat 14,000 excess calories (4x 3,500). Well considering I've only eaten 11,500 this week in total, I really don't see how in the hell I can have put on weight! Not to mention I've exercised six days out of seven. Truth be told I'm a little bit pissed off.
But anyway, tonight will be good, since I will be worshipping Mistress R's gorgeous pussy once again and doubtless enjoying some nice teasing, maybe I'll even get to cum! Stranger things have happened. I'm feeling quite ambivalent about the thought of cumming though, albeit that will probably change when Mistress R is slapping my cock and stroking me near to the edge.
Hmmm...

I was searching Literotica the other day when I came across a very good story. I have an email buddy who is mad for cuckolding stories and big black cocks, so I forwarded the link to him and he was blown away by it, in fact he said he hadn't actually finished it because he came by the end of the first page, and then again by the end of the second! You can't get a much better recommendation than that!
Since I know there's at least a few of you who read my blog who would appreciate it, you can read the story by clicking 'here'.

No comments:

Post a Comment