Friday 11 May 2012

Ambivalent no more...

Tonight was pretty amazing, it finally feels like we are getting back to normal after a couple of 'off' weeks. We started off as usual with me kneeling straddling Mistress R's legs, supporting myself on my hands as she lay back and we kissed as she stroked my hard cock. It didn't take long at all before she was pushing me down between her legs and my cock ached as I lay down on the mattress and breathed in the scent from her freshly trimmed pussy.
Mistress tasted wonderful and when she came it was sudden and quite intense. She seemed very happy with the orgasm I had given her and as soon as we were laid together she started stroking my cock, and I'm happy to say it didn't take too long to get nice and hard. She stroked it for a while, and then quite out of the blue decided to straddle me and push down on my throbbing cock.
I haven't been allowed inside her for nearly two weeks so it felt absolutely wonderful, but of course I made sure I kept myself in check, as difficult as it was. Mistress was wearing a bra, and I reached up and massaged her breasts as she rode my cock. Everything was fine until she reached into her bra and freed her gorgeous breasts, as she started using her fingers to squeeze them I felt myself getting close to the edge really quickly, but thankfully just about managed to hold off.
I thought she would allow me to cum inside her, but after a nice ride she dismounted and lay down beside me, my cock arching up from my groin, wet with her beautiful pussy juice. She slapped it six or seven times, quite gentle really, but enough to make it really throb all the same. By now I really wanted to cum and I could feel myself thrusting my hips, wordlessly trying to let her know that I really, really wanted to cum (since I'm still not allowed to 'ask').
Mistress stroked my cock some more, interspersing it with teasing light touched to my balls and perineum, leaving me absolutely desperate and aching to cum. She started stroking my cock really slowly and deliberately before telling me, "Just ten more strokes for you today, do you think you can take it?"
I told her I could, though I would have loved it even more if she would have challenged me to cum in those ten strokes...
One to four were slow and deliberate, five to seven were brisk and moderately hard, eight, nine and ten were barely felt, being infuriatingly delicate and leaving me throbbing and frustrated, just like I asked to be right back when we started. It's so nice to not have to worry about Mistress R giving in too easy, short of asking, I don't think I could have made it any clearer to her just how badly I wanted to cum tonight, and yet she paid no heed.
What an amazing woman she is, my beautiful Mistress R. I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment