Tuesday 8 May 2012

On the upswing...

This last week I haven't posted much, it's not been great. Mistress R has had her period and I've had a mouth ulcer, sciatica and bad shoulder (I fell on it about ten years ago and every so often it just 'goes'). On top of all that, I've been feeling kinda exhausted and the subsequent effect on my libido has been as annoying as it is predictable.
Last night Mistress R gave me a lovely (unfinished) blowjob, and my cock was kinda hard, but nowhere near as hard as it should have been for a man who hasn't cum in over a week. So, fatigue aside, I started wondering whether it was partly because I was dieting maybe, I Googled it and found that even very fit people can suffer a loss of libido when really cutting down their calorie intake. Strange, since all you ever hear is how dieting and getting fit will make you full of energy and ready to fuck!
Mistress R suggested I should take some Multivitamins alongside my regular dose of L'Arginine, so I picked some up on the way home.
Thankfully Mistress R was over her period and wanted me to go down on her tonight, which was absolutely lovely, but I was concerned that even then I didn't get hard. However, after I had made Mistress R cum she turned her attention to my cock and after a slightly reluctant beginning it ended up being harder than it's been all week. Still not as hard as I would like, but good enough to put my mind at ease for now. As she stroked my hard cock Mistress and I kissed really hard and intensely, it felt soooo good, even though I knew she wasn't going to let me cum.
So I don't know whether it was the Multivitamins working superfast, or whether all I really needed was to taste Mistress R's beautiful pussy! I'm guessing it was the latter, and needless to say I will be more than happy to sate my need at every available opportunity.

On the diet front, Mistress R has lost the weight she wanted to (wouldn't it be nice to get back to your target in two weeks, hell, two months would be something...) whereas I am still about 60-70lbs away from mine. Kinda sucks, but you can't expect to undo ten years bad eating in ten minutes can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment