Wednesday 30 May 2012

A dry May...

Finally got to sate my appetite for Mistress R's beautiful pussy tonight, I missed making her cum so much this last week. Mistress certainly came nice and hard and seemed very happy with my performance. Afterwards she checked with me if I had still managed to keep my hands off my cock and I had to confess my guilt like a good honest sub. No doubt I will pay for that on Saturday morning...
Mistress R then began sucking my cock and more than once I thought I might have gone beyond the point of no return but somehow I didn't cum. I got two rounds of cock slapping and a couple of delicious, but light, slaps to the balls too. I really am at the point now where I really want to cum, my cock-head looks a very dark shade of red, rather like it does when I've just cum... but at the same time I know if Mistress lets me cum on Saturday then I will only equal my record of thirty five days, and I'd really like to beat that.
But of course it's not up to me, so we'll see... if Mistress allows me to cum I certainly won't be complaining about a record!
Mistress is out tomorrow night so it looks 99.99999% certain that May is going to be my first ever orgasm free calendar month (my previous 35 day stretch ran over two months), which is a pretty special landmark I think.

Weight loss is still progressing in the right direction, I've now lost 15 pounds in 5 weeks, which is a solid average of three pounds per week.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment